The Johannesburg International Comedy Festival is back!
The organisers of the Johannesburg International Comedy Festival (JICF) have revealed the dates and line-up for the two-day event.
Due to student protests last year, event organisers were forced to postpone the event.
"After the postponement of the festival late last year due to the student protests, we are very excited to be back with our next edition of JICF," said festival director Takunda Bimha.
Festival goers can expect comedians including Kagiso Lediga and Joey Rasdien.
They can also expect to see international acts such as Ahmed Bharoocha (USA), Athena Kugblenu (UK), Sofie Hagen (Denmark) and Eric Lampaert (France).
The Johannesburg International Comedy Festival is set to take place on March 31 and April 1 at various venues in Braamfontein.
- Bryson Tiller and Travis Scott set to perform in SA!
- Public ceremony held for Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher
- John Mayer admits new single is about Katy Perry
- Could this be Lindsay Lohan's big comeback?
- Drake's new tattoo has everyone talking
- Disney film to be released in Malaysia with no cuts
- Richard Hammond is doing fine following motorbike crash
- No 'snub here'! Bucie is getting money, honey!
- Black Coffee features on Drake's new playlist, More Life